For one part of this session we will use the chat program.
- Icebreaker, getting to know each other and warming up exercise (15")
- Internet services and their specific characterictics; teaching and learning methods in virtual teaching and learning settings (presentation 20)"
- Questions and answers; discussion (20")
- Overview and demonstration of virtual interactive and participative teleteaching and telelearning settings as they have been developed and practised by the presenters during the last four years (15")
- A practical experience with a tutorial (15")
- Questions and answers; discussion (15")
- Group work for the design of a virtual teaching and learning session (25")
- Presentation and discussion (25)
U. P. Ritter
is professor of economics and university paedagogics at the Faculty of Economics and Business Adminstration.
is an economist specialized in teleteaching, telecooperation and virtual organisations.